Zombie Hand - Working In Background
Neighborhood Of Moh. Haris

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

1 Love Sms and expression Devastatingly Heart

Love Sms and expression Devastatingly Heart

Room windows Juliet, Verona, Italy

See, it resumed ...

(24) Should I smiled happily as a friend, or cry in anguish sore, because it could not be much more than that.

(25) In between your fingers, created an empty space, so there are places to be filled by the fingers.

(26) Do not tell me you love me, but with sincerity. Because I can do the craziest things, to believe it.

(27) Thinking, I'm so lazy sleep. You see, my life is much more beautiful than any dream.

(28) I always try not to cry because of you, because every grain that falls, just getting reminded how much I can not let you go.

(29) You can NEVER kuusir of my mind. Fine, maybe your place weve there.

(30) When you shut down, I know not to keep me going. You just want to know if I was strong enough to open it. (Which is kekna ya ass PD)

(31) I am aware, the same love handing you the power to destroy. But I believe, you will not use it for that.

(32) You know, why I was sad last night? I sat near one of the most meaningful for me, but I knew him I might not mean anything. (That is, if he's got a sense of dikiiiit wrote, certainly dibales deh).

(33) There's no way I stopped loving you. I could just learn to live without you.

(34) I remember you as happy, because I always wanted to share that joy with you. Remember when you are sad, because you people always understand my feelings. Remember when you laughed ato cry, because you always make the big laugh, and make the tears stop flowing.

(35) Even though you make me cry, I'm still worried about your situation. While you're getting indifferent, I miss you even more. Even if you actually have to switch to another, I will try to be happy for you.
About these ads

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Info

A BOUT ME

  • about me
  • contact

  • Facebook
  • friendster